View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #211
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Maybe "important" isn't the right word. Perhaps they see that they can't compete very well with readers that are sold at very low margins or even at a loss to drive business to channeled US ebook stores.
Yeah, lestatar said better than I did. I still think I'm on to something though... if the US eReader market simply isn't a high priority for Sony, that explains practically everything.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote