View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
You can turn off the subcategory feature by setting the tweak
Code:
categories_collapse_more_than = 0
You can display the authors in the tags browser in author_sort order using the tweak
Code:
categories_use_field_for_author_name = 'author_sort'
The separation (sub-categorization) is done using author sort, and I agree that the displayed letter should also be from the author sort. I use LN, FN author name order and didn't see the problem as I built this feature. I will change it.

If you wish, you can switch to the 'partition' mode and get names that make more sense. Use the tweaks
Code:
categories_collapse_model = 'partition'
categories_collapsed_name_template = '{first.sort:shorten(4,'',0)} - {last.sort:shorten(4,'',0)}'

Last edited by chaley; 01-01-2011 at 07:00 PM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote