View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 10:13 AM   #105
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie-Me View Post
thanks for quick response, I entered that in two places... Under "Send to Device" in preference and under "Device Plug In" for Sony, but doesn't add the series number to the reader. Am I entering to the right place?
No.

You need to set up a plugboard (preferences -> metadata plugboards). Choose the format 'device_db', then choose the device 'PRS505' (which covers all sonys). Fill in one of the template boxes with either the line from the original recipe or the line from my post. Set the destination field to 'title'. Save the plugboard.

If metadata management is set to automatic (preferences, send to device, metadata management), then the titles will be updated the next time you connect your Sony. If metadata management is set to something else, then you must resend your books.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote