View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by thadiyan
How do I disable iPhoto from opening up? Hello, When I connect up my kindle to my mac, iPhoto starts up automatically. I don't have any pictures and further if I connect a usb flash drive this does not happen. Any thoughts? Thadiyan
There is a control panel app called 'Cameras' (search Macupdate.com for it). It allows you to determine what you want to happen whenever you connect a camera or USB device. You'll then be able to tell it to not open iPhoto whenever you connect the Kindle. It's really handy cause somethings I want to open iPhoto and some things Image Capture and others nothing.
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote