View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 08:56 AM   #13
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedmag View Post
Read the User's Guide. FBReader status bar is pretty customizable.
Thanks will have a look.

Now another simple question....

Where do I put my books? What I mean is I can't seem to find any directory or sub-directory called "books" or "library" or anything like that.

I used to go mnt ->storage ->bebook -> books -> After that I added directories for genre and author myself and put the books in them.

That path isn't there anymore.

Sorry if it seems a dumb question but as you can probably tell I'm not super dooper with computers.

Cheers,
PKFFW