View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 07:32 AM   #8
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburnt View Post
I have actually been very methodical about everything I have done
Yes, that shows from your many posts (good example: the memory card corruption/blue screen thread)

Do you have any idea what the installed userbase of Calibre is? Don't you think this "instability with tags" would have been noticed by someone? It's you. You are a tinkerer, which is fine, I am one too. But your messing with the device and with books and Calibre is what is causing the issues, not Calibre itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburnt View Post
Usually your posts are more helpful than this, and less dickish. In short, your problem exists between arse and mouth, in this case.
Usually people are less busy with spreading nonsense and FUD based on limited experience. And you should look in a mirror sometime, and at your recent posts.

Last edited by acidzebra; 09-18-2009 at 07:38 AM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote