View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:18 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Well that's encouraging.

Thanks!
My 505 that I sold when I got my Kindle 2 used to do it maybe once every 2 weeks with very heavy use (4-6 books a week). For mine it seemed after it did it the battery meter would have dropped 1-2 bars. I don't know if it was somehow recalibrating the battery meter or if some kind of buffer was filling up or what. I've just bought a 505 from a forum member, but that hasn't arrived yet so I don't know if it will show the same behavior.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote