View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #11
Larken
Where's the backlight??
Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Kobo Glo HD
I have the Sony book cover with the built-in light. I like it pretty well. I have never changed the battery and use it quite a bit. The natural place to suspend the light seems to be at the top of the reader, but for me, it causes a lot of glare. I twist it and shine it at an angle from the left side and it works great illuminating the entire screen. Admittedly, this cover/light makes the Pocket Reader unpocketable, but if I really want to carry it in my pocket, I just remove the cover. I prefer it with a cover, esp at work, because it looks professional. It is especially helpful in meetings when I want to read instead of pay attention
Larken is offline   Reply With Quote