View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 09:06 PM   #29000
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
There's a bright, golden haze on the meadow
There's a bright, golden haze on the meadow.
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye
And it looks like it's climbing clear up to the sky.

Oh, what a beautiful Mornin'
Oh, what a beautiful day.
I've got a beautiful feelin'
Everything's goin' my way.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp5HCDGJsvM )

Good morning, everyone! Happy Monday! We get to start a whole new week. I guess we're pretty lucky about that. There are just too many who won't... Be it the 13 Israeli soldiers, 'Bret Maverick,' Elaine Stritch, Johnny Winter,... It's good to keep in mind the time we do have, and make it the best we can. 'Accentuate the positive' aren't just words in a song. They are guidelines for a good life. One positive in life is tea! Today it's good 'English Breakfast' tea from Taylors of Harrogate. Starting to run out of this, so I guess it's time to find a way to re-order. I'll do that right after breakfast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
@Stitchawl: IME, Ventalin is the most annoying of the bronchodialators, and the most likely to give you that "wired" feeling. This one they've switched me to is definitely not as bad. If it does the job, great...
It really did. I couldn't stand it, and that was one of my 'motivators' for removing the need for it. And a good thing I did, too, or else I never would have been able to scuba dive. Don't let anyone tell you that Asthma can't be cured...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote