Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #35
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
And I'm back up. Sort of.

Thanks to Didier and others for offering an image. KevinShort "won". His was up and I downloaded it first. Well twice. I have to remember that if I start a 2GB download an go to bed, that I should prevent the laptop from going to sleep.

The "sort of" above is that I am doing a little experimenting. I put the image on a 4GB card I had and got it working. I'm now trying the original card. A couple of things happened while I was doing this that made me wonder if the card was failing. That would explain the problems I had. Assuming it wasn't just an error in the firmware I used.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

I will now return you to your regularly scheduled programs.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote