View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #272
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Thanks for the link. Who would have thought there are published authors in tiny little RI!!
Careful, if you like the free one, you might end up getting the rest of them. And after that the other series she wrote, and then the single books. If I had known that before loading it on my wifes PW, I might have skipped that book. Already had to buy and load book 2 - 7 (with 8 on preorder) and get her another series ( the Fatal one ). And pretty soon I will have to get more of the books for my wife.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote