View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:35 AM   #21629
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
That's neat! The Japanese Apple App site doesn't offer that one, and I've never seen anyone using their phones at the register. I know there is such an app for McDonalds here though. I see the kids flashing their phones to the counter staff. Unfortunately, there are quite a few apps that are only available from the US Apple Store. I've run into this before.

Stitchawl
Seems odd for Starbucks not to release it to Japan. But they are integrating it with the new "Passbook" app from Apple, so maybe you will see via that soon?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote