View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 03:29 PM   #247
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by tponzo View Post
How are you liking Anne Perry? She's one of my favs, and has an interesting life story also. She spent time in prison for murder as a teenager. I love the Charlotte and Thomas Pitt books but like the William Monk series even better. The main characters are more flawed but trying to do their best. Hm, I haven't read the last couple of Charlotte/Thomas Pitt books, I'll have to add them to my list.
I'm fascinated with the period and Anne Perry captures the atmosphere, issues and people so well. Good writer.

Her history with the murder is weird.

I'll probably do the William Monk series next, but since I read these using the library Overdrive system it takes awhile. I put a hold on them at 2 libraries simultaneously and cancel at the one I don't get it at. But it can be weeks between books then all the sudden I get three at once.
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote