View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 06:36 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Russell
If you don't do it, I'll throw a brick at you! (How's that for a demand?!)

But seriously, maybe after completing the series, people will be clamoring for .rtf (or .html) and .pdb versions. That would open up these great books to people with any kind of device.

I can't believe that only Sony Reader owners want to read this amazing collection of classics. And my theory is that most people who aren't interested in the Harvard Classics just haven't read enough to get hooked!
What tools exist for the iLiad that convert HTML into something useful to read? I have HTML for one book and the BD HTML0 for the others I've posted here. So I could just load the Book designer files and save as PDB.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote