View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #4
Jack Tingle
Punctuation Fetishist
Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jack Tingle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Nexus 7 (2013), Galaxy S5 phone, Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
Quote:
Jetbook...Still trying to decide if I want mp3. How is the sound quality?
You know, I've had one for many months, and I've never tried the MP3 player. (note to self... try it sometimes) My music is all on my cell phone.

The battery is apparently a fairly standard one, and (IIRC) there have been disassemblies, so you can buy a battery, open the case, and replace it. I doubt anyone has had one long enough to make that a common event.

Regards,
Jack Tingle

Last edited by mtravellerh; 11-30-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Jack Tingle is offline   Reply With Quote