View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 10:16 AM   #9
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by llreader View Post
Yes, I have had this problem before, and generally don't shop for anything at Amazon.uk (because the shipping on books is absurdly expensive), so I didn't expect it to work today. I can't tell you whether it would have disallowed the purchase, because I didn't actually try to purchase the item, but it took my credit card, it took my address, and I got to the final screen with the shipping information, price, etc. To continue to the next screen would have meant I had purchased the Reader. So I didn't.

Should I post screen shots, or something? Is no one else able to do this?
I think it's possible to buy electronics from Amazon.co.uk from outside UK- it was letting me purchase a radio (foolish!); if they don't specify anything against that before, then it's ok. Plus they're usually supercareful with packaging, which is a MUST with readers/liseuses.
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote