View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #26
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by barny View Post
Thanks for this addin, it is very useful and so nearly what I need...

How difficult would it be to extend it to add two additional operations:
  • mark all books by same author
  • mark all books in same series

My scenario is that I'm trying to tidy up my library and doing individual deletes takes too long, and navigating off to all books by same author (by pressing alt-A) to delete them all is too distracting because I lose the view I'm working in - so if I can mark all the books by an author from one of them in any view, then once I've done all the marking, view the marked list and delete them in one hit, that would be much easier for me.

If you aren't interested/don't have time I might have a hack at it myself.

Thanks
barny
Use the Tag Browser to find books by Author, Series,...whatever.
Then use Ctrl-A (select All)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote