View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Windows 8 Tablets

I don't have enough friends, colleagues, clients, ... to build a valid database.
But my (limited) personal experience clearly says:
Never has been such immense interest in tablets as with the arrival of Windows 8 tablets.
Of course, in 2010 when it all started with the iPad 1, there was enormous interest. For example I had to demonstrate lots of times the difference in glare or display quality between Kindle DX Graphite and iPad 1.
But now, with Windows 8, suddenly people approach me who never did show any interest before.
I guess, Windows tablets don't have the feel of gadgets, they are considered more of a productive business tool.
And the prices suddenly are competitive as well.
So: Shouldn't we have a specific Windows 8 (Pro + RT) tablet section in the forums? I for one definitely would be very interested..
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote