View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:26 PM   #36
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Rather not clearly phrased by me (english is only the 3rd best language of mine) so I'll do my best now to clarify: my usage of "as I understand it" was directed towards "case of" writing about a topic unknown to the author in general and not towards "detailed bits of 50 S".
As the discussion about said book on MR pointed to a great source of reviews and some pointed out an ignorant treating of the topic (e.g. examples of unsecure uses of aids commonly used in BDSM play) I took this as 3rd person (reviever) proven not needed to be discussed again.
Insofar I admit that I should have added "As reported by reviewers" were I addressing this point in particular.
Rereading my post I should have written "As far as I understand, it's a case of (...) as pointed out in several reviews" Please accept excuses and correction.
Unfortunately I omitted focusing my response on
Quote:
It's a sex fantasy
The point I wanted to make was that, because BDSM as such is reality excuses from research based on the plot's fictional character didn't apply.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote