View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:56 AM   #51
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiri87 View Post
Here's a little demo using the code from the first post. I'm not sure if it's the right place for it, but the demo is too small to deserve it's own thread.
You really must see this running, the screens don't do justice.
[SPOILER]
With this being a "derivative work" from the first post source code, of course this is the right place for it.

It is running on my K5 -- it looks like I spilled liquid on the screen and it leaked into the eink.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote