View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 07:44 AM   #6
Greenkeeper
Connoisseur
Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Welcome to mobileread. Make sure to stop by the writers corner here on this site where you can mingle with other writes as well

Do you have any links to your work?
Well, since you asked...

Though I've been writing for several years now I only started bringing it online last month. I started a blog at http://sdbest.blogspot.com. I have a few short stories there, excerpts from novels that I have completed or that are still in-progress, and general news and such.

I also have one young adult fantasy currently on the market over at Smashwords and the Kindle store. I allow a 50% free sample for the Smashwords edition if anyone wants to check it out. I'm currently doing some final editing on the second book in the series and expect to have it out by the end of this month in ebook format.

I also have a sci-fi novella in the works, plans for a third installment in my fantasy series, and something else that might turn into another fantasy/horror novel. I like to keep fairly active on my blog so I invite you to check back every once in a while to see what is going on in my writing world.
Greenkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote