View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 09:25 PM   #1
Greenkeeper
Connoisseur
Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greenkeeper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello from a Fantasy/Sci-Fi Author

Hello, my name is Steven Best. You may have seen me posting around Kindleboards lately under the handle Greenkeeper as well as various Amazon discussion forums and now I have found a new forum to lurk around on.

I am an indie author out of Texas looking to make a name for myself in the vast sea of online self-publishing. I work primarily in fantasy, from fairy tales to epics, though I mix in a little sci-fi and a touch of horror here and there. I have written two books and numerous short stories, some of which are now available on the internet in various forms.

In general I seek to spread the word about my work and learn from the wisdom of authors who are much better at this than I am. Seeing things from a reader's perspective is always helpful to. Anyway, just thought I'd say 'hi' before I set about hawking my wares.
Greenkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote