View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #22
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
Since I force closed Audible my battery life is much much better. Big battery hog.
Yes!

Audible is my biggest gripe with the firehd, the only way to stop the program IS to force close it.

It does not hurt to take a peek at what apps that do not show in notifications but are running in the background and force close the ones that you know should not be running all the time. "officeSuite" comes to mind and others like it.

Just do not clear/wipe the data, or you may have to start all over again with the app.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote