View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #84
loco_diabolo
loco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterloco_diabolo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: kobo glo, kobo aura
I found a new kobo desktop update here. This site looks very official.
Now i have the kobo desktop version 3.1.1 and found a portuguese dictionary inside the installation file, which I could use, but can not use because I do not speak portuguese. I copied the related three files to .kobo/dict and it works.
I tried to download this dictionary like eg. this ending .../dictionaries/dicthtml-de.zip, replacing de with pt, but it doesn't work. Maybe later!

Last edited by loco_diabolo; 11-18-2012 at 11:06 AM.
loco_diabolo is offline   Reply With Quote