Thread: PRS-900 web browser capabilities
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #9
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Like most everyone else seems to think, I'd be surprised if they came out with an update, especially one of that magnitude. There are, in my opinion, a bunch of other things they could also release in an update so it would be nice to see something. I don't think it will happen though, I'm betting on a new device that has the fixes/changes/updates from the old one. After all, why give them away for free when they can get you to buy a whole new device
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote