View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:12 AM   #75
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
OK, so in the order these have been asked...

3G works on both Demo K3 units I've tried and both Demo DXG units. Mind you, I haven't done anything but registering over 3G, so you might be out of luck if you want to use the built-in browser extensively, but the hardware is indeed there.

I use this for sniping: https://www.myibidder.com/ They also have browser add-ons, so you just see a "Snipe it" link next to Facebook/twitter icons when viewing an auction.

Now I'm kind of lost at what you've won, but short of DXGs, I'm interested in a few K4s/K5s, so let us know how many are in actual working order once you get them.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote