View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:36 AM   #14
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I've read half of these already, so have voted by one I haven't - Jo Nesbo (The Snowman), of whom I've read one of his other books (The Redeemer) and wouldn't mind trying another.

Just a quick question - when did the nominations for these take place? I completely missed it. It would be really useful if the nominations threads were advertised in one of the popular threads like Dr. Drib's "Hey!! Let's get some action going! What are we reading?"
The Nominations thread was "Advertised" on the front page of MR. Nominations only took one day I think, so you can't be blamed for missing it.

Thriller must be a popular Genre.

Last edited by The Terminator; 02-22-2012 at 11:36 PM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote