View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:02 PM   #68
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
Do you have a cat? I always figured my cat was responsible for making sure I only had one of each sock.
LOL have children, and they are far more disastrous than any pets /pest their redeeming quality is they don't bite.... as much.

But I'll fess up it was all my fault the case I bought makes it difficult for me to secure my pen.

I ended up buying a pen from Android Central Store. They where is stock and the cheapest but they did not have the option to pick the color, I'm guessing I'll get a white pen since I have blue phone.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote