View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #29
DuaneAA
Connoisseur
DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuaneAA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 & Kindle Fire HDX
All I listen to in the car are audiobooks and have been doing it for about ten years, so I have listened to a lot of books. My taste for books to 'read' leans primarily to sci-fi, but for audiobooks I have had to widen the selection as most of my audiobooks come from the library and their selection of sci-fi is pretty limited. My tastes still generally run towards fiction, but occasionally I'll mix in a non-fiction book that catches my eye. At the moment, I'm listening to 'Paris, 1919' by Margaret MacMillan. This is a non-fiction work about the post-World War I peace conferences that decided the national boundaries for many countries in central Europe, the Balkans, and the middle East; the disposition of Germany's colonies; setup the League of Nations; and established the terms of the Versailles Peace Treaty. I'm about 1/3 of the way through it and so far it is still interesting. It is surprising how little has changed in the world of politics in the last 100 years!

Duane
DuaneAA is offline   Reply With Quote