View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 11:40 PM   #24
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I'm new to Audiobooks, I've recently finished The Passage by Justin Cronin (fantastic) and The Third Option by Vince Flynn (Just Ok) I'm about to start Plum Island by Nelson Demille
Finished Plum Island It was narrated by Scott Brick and he did an excellent job. It was my first John Corey novel and at the start the character annoyed me, but as it went on I was too busy chuckling at him to worry about what it was I didn't like and by time I was finished I was a little in love with him

Next up Cruel Intent by J.A. Jance
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote