View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #9
p_a_smith
Me, Myself, but not I
p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.p_a_smith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Acer 200, Asus FHD, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by terraskye View Post
Thank you A few on your list I had but several I didn't so YAYYYY I'm heavy into Scifi fantasy so the Baen site looks very promising indeed
The Baen site is awesome. I've been working my way through the free library and picked up some of their pay books as well (no drm, multiformats available, looks like everything they publish is there, a shopping cart and they even accept paypal!).

If you are interested in new releases nothing beats the webscription. You can choose to buy bundles of books as they ar released/ have been released (great archive!) I haven't found any better deal that 4-6 new books for $15!

Not sure I would shell out the extra money to see an ARC (advance reader copy) instead of waiting for the few months to see a normal edition but hey to each their own.
p_a_smith is offline   Reply With Quote