View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 07:02 AM   #4
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I don't believe that the price war has ended with Amazon's latest announcement. The kindle, nook and kobo readers can all be sold below cost with the expectation of making profit off of the 30% profit they're guaranteed in ebook sales.

I suspect that Sony isn't driving enough sales through their own ebook store to get into that battle. Sony's response makes sense but I hope they can deliver.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote