View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 12:44 PM   #66
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
OK, this is the last one; at least, for some time.

I'm thinking of submitting this novella to a 'novella-in-flash' contest. The winners will be announced in about 4-5 months.

So...in the meantime, I'm just going to sit on this. (Total length of novella-in-flash is 15,684 words)

In case it doesn't place - Hey! Such is life, eh? - I'm thinking this cover might work, for some of the reasons listed below:
  • It's a young child, and this falls within the context of the story.
  • It shows the fractured nature of either the protagonist or antagonist.
  • I'm able to use my preferred, full title.

I do think, due to the nature of the title's length and how much real estate it covers on the canvas, that whatever happens I will need something similar to the set up as shown in the attachment.

Let me take this opportunity now to thank everyone who posted in this thread. I thank you all for the suggestions and recommendations that have been given to me. It's deeply appreciated.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SCARY JOHNNY.jpg
Views:	3958
Size:	209.0 KB
ID:	198054  

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-27-2022 at 12:47 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote