View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 11:03 AM   #12
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
The current implementation of epub on the sony readers does not support full justification, though that might change in the future.
Full justification is very possible on Sony readers. It's not a setting on the reader itself but how the epub is formatted as others have said. But here's a screenshot of an epub with right justification on my PRS-350. I'm no fan of the T1, but I'd be really surprised if it wasn't capable of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
[B]Besides: formating of commercial ebooks is partly very bad. I do sometimes a complete reformating. A.
That ^. I'm always surprised at how badly some books are formatted, many spelling and grammar errors. It has to be much easier now with computer editing, yet the quality of ebooks is really lacking. I always said the internet will be the death of the English language as we know it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-10-15.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	77832  

Last edited by Ripplinger; 10-15-2011 at 11:09 AM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote