View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 12:54 PM   #12
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I am not a programmer and I really don't care about how calibre keeps by ebooks as long as I can easily access them.
The problem that has spawned this thread and many like it is the people who don't understand that the goal is to access their ebooks (via calibre) rather than the files those ebooks are in (via the filesystem) and are confused about what the purpose of calibre actually is.

And no, you don't sound like an idiot. It's an intelligent question that shows both an understanding of the issue and respect for the people involved. It's the ones who complain that they don't like how calibre organizes its private files because they want to access them without going through calibre (which makes me wonder what they're doing using calibre in the first place) who need to be concerned with how their posts make them look.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote