View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 08:19 AM   #57
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieClarken View Post
If the book isn't available as an ebook, don't buy it. You have cost the publisher and author one sale. If that is not enough, blog or twitter about your disgust. It is wrong to mislead other readers into not buying books by vandalising Amazon's rating system for selfish ends.
I agree, it's sad that so many people have this "if I don't get things my way I'll ruin it for everyone else" mentality.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote