View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 04:52 PM   #3
andrusz
andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andrusz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kindle K3
According to your suggestions I have installed japdict01 as Portugues dictionary (which I had already installed) and it works very well :-) The only drawback is my Kobo Touch is using original Japanese dictionary every time I am searching for a kanji while reading a book. So I have to click "Dictionary" icon and change dictionary from Japanese to Portuguese. I have to do it for every kanji, it is little frustraiting...

So I have tried to replace Japanese dictionary with japdict01 (or japdict02) but it does not work for me. Kobo cannot find any kanji :-( Could you explain how to do it, if it is possible?

Finally I have added japdict01 as a new dictionary jap-eng. It works very well, too :-) However the dictionary availability depends on the book. Some books allows you to choose "Translation dictionary" but most I have (from Aozora) does not. Very odd.

tshering, thanks for a good job!

Last edited by andrusz; 11-29-2012 at 03:14 AM.
andrusz is offline   Reply With Quote