View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:24 PM   #23
Wibble
Wibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverWibble exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Glo
WHSmith's stock!

Hi,

I was in Shepherd's Bush today and decided to see if the WHSmith in the Westfield shopping centre had and sleep covers, to my surprise, they did!
They only had the black leather version, £39.99 so my friend and I both bought them on the spot! Apparently they received the stock yesterday. As an added bonus, they are giving out £5 gift cards for any Kobo accessories bought over £25 which can be used for anything in store.

Good luck!
Wibble is offline   Reply With Quote