View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #473
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
So, I don't see a reason to upgrade from a Pocket Pro other than speed, right? Would you mind addressing how much faster it is than the PP?
S
Oh wow the Pocket Pro is a turtle compare to speed. There is no and I repeat no second presses needed, no pauses between presses and it's so responsive compare to the PP that when I use the PP I want to throw it.

Check out the screen shot with the 3 kindles I posted for Laura. The Pocket pro looks like it was printed in draft and the Kindles look like they were printed in full greyscale.

I don't know how to describe the difference other then the PP looks like a washed out newspaper and the Kindles look sharp and crisp and beautiful.

If I had choose between a K4 and PP it's the K4 hands down. If I had to choose between my K3 vs my K4 I am seriously torn but screen wise my K3 is better as you can see in Zeebra screenshot on of theirs is looks more like the K4.

Last edited by Blossom; 10-05-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote