View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
Depends if is your first ebook or not. If you are unknown, people are probably going to be unwilling to pay much more than $3 to $4 dollars. 340 pages is a little on the shortish side for a Novel.

My first ebook was a short story so I set it at .99c just as a taster. For a month no one touched it. So as it was my first I let it go for free. 1500 Downloads later in 18 months, but then if they are all like me, I will download anything for free, because you have nothing to lose, and that maybe a way of getting yourself a following.
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote