View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
frozenmama
frozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notesfrozenmama can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo
How long do books stay as "purchased" on Kobo site?

I went through my purchasing history on kobobook.com and they have everything I've bought since my first book purchase in the fall of 2010.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how long those books will stay there?

I'd really like to purge some of the books off my library through the kobo desktop, but would like to have the option of putting them back on one day. If kobobooks site will save them for ever(seems unlikely), no problem. I could just go back to the site to get my books again whenever I opted to reread them.

Or, if the above isn't possible, can anyone tell me how I can easily do what I'm asking about?

Wish I could drag & drop them off my kobo desktop and just back them up on my computer.
frozenmama is offline   Reply With Quote