View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 05:48 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I've just confirmed that the Amazon Kindle is indeed out of stock right now on Amazon.com. Think of what this could mean!

The last time the K2 was out of stock, Amazon announced that they were going to start selling the international of the K2. And right about the last time the Kindle was OOS, Amazon announced the K2.

I think it's reasonable to jump to the obvious conclusion: Amazon is going to release a new Kindle! Seriously, I think they will soon announce the interplanetary version of the Kindle.
Of course they're coming out with the K3. I just bought a replacement K2 for the one I recently broke.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote