View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 03:48 PM   #13
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have been reading Kushiel's Dart by Jacqueline Cary. I've so far read the first 12 chapters. I'm finding it to be very slow going. There is no action. It just plods along and the characters are ones I seem to care nothing about. Does it get better if I continue reading it? Is the rest of the series just like this? I'd like to know what others think before I continue reading.
Did you find this as an ebook? I've been looking at Amazon and Fictionwise but my only result so far is for the paperback. Doesn't seem like the publishing industry is very keen on releasing older books as ebooks. Really annoying.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote