View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #301
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowheels View Post
If you define a suburb of about 60,000 in a metropolitan area of about 2.5 million as remote. :-)
I dunno. That seems pretty remote to me.

In my location, Amzn uses USPS, FedEx, UPS or Lasership, which I had never heard of before. Their tracking info isnt always current, but they deliver into the evening, even on Sunday. There is definitely room for that kind of svc in the internet shopping age. In 2012, I'm surprised Sundays are barely tapped into for revenue.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote