View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #5
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Go to preferences->plugins->metadata download plugins and enter your username and password
Thanks, Kovid

My username : password has been in the plugin since you implemented this feature and it used to work, so this is definitely not it.

The issue is that, even connecting with LT with no problems, series and index fields are not being populated.

Can you do a test and see if the LT request returns series and series index? It may have something with the parsing of the LT response.

Many thanks in advance.

EDIT: One example. If I enter this in my browser:

http://www.librarything.com/isbn/9781574900866

I get from LT the right book "Heaven's Prisoners" and the right serie/index: Dave Robicheaux (2)

but downloading the metadata I get all the fields right except series and index, which remain blank.

Last edited by paulfiera; 02-11-2011 at 11:22 AM.
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote