Thread: Turn off Kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 02:17 PM   #8
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebradude View Post
you can't shut down a Kindle that's the issue. mine will connect with Amazon's servers to get the latest ads and burn batteries.

I have a Kobo Aura HD and I rarely use it and when I do it's ready to go. I leave my Kindle unused and it is dead when I try to use it. annoying...
If it is that important to you, spend the small fee to unsubscribe from special offers and put it in airplane mode before putting it to sleep.

Or just sell it, since Kindle devices can not please you, there is no reason for you to keep it.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote