Thread: Turn off Kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 01:46 PM   #5
zebradude
Addict
zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zebradude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: See Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Yes, just remove the battery.

How long does it take your Kobo to resume working when you turn it back on?
More than a second, and it really wasn't any more off than a Kindle is when shut down.
you can't shut down a Kindle that's the issue. mine will connect with Amazon's servers to get the latest ads and burn batteries.

I have a Kobo Aura HD and I rarely use it and when I do it's ready to go. I leave my Kindle unused and it is dead when I try to use it. annoying...
zebradude is offline   Reply With Quote