View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 04:46 AM   #1189
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Version 2.4.7 is out. I don't know any specifics, but I know it seems to open quicker and all my books are immediately displayed. Before this version, I would often see "No Books" upon opening and then they'd appear after a delay.
This was discussed in the G+ beta group with Mantano and the change they made that caused it to show no books immediately on launch was deliberate to fix a few issues and they were looking into making a more effective change to this area at a later date. Sounds like they have started to make further changes to this.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote