View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #1032
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@naskrina: Standard behavior?

You need to put stuff in the extensions folder yourself, KUAL is just the framework & UI that interprets those.

(As for the crash log, the fact that it exists is completely normal, and the specific backtrace you quoted happens sometimes, possibly a race condition somewhere where KUAL tries to do stuff before the Kindlet jailbreak has had time to do its thing? @ixtab: I vaguely remember this being the reason you use a 'loading screen' for CM & JBPatch?).
Hmm... it USED to create the folder if it didn't exist?

I should check it still does I guess...

@naskrina

but yeah. put the stuff in a folder called "extensions" on the ROOT of the kindle when it is mounted.

Are you saying it didn't make one?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote