View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #1964
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
You might want to consider including The Hobbit along with LOTR.

I know this sounds really backwards, but I want to watch the movie before reading the book. I'm worried it will be a little too childish for me...but then again I've read Twilight 6 times just for something *easy* to read.

I'll probably get it once I'm ready for a reread of LOTR. Usually around Christmas. I don't know what it is about Christmas that makes me want to read LOTR
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote